And his Mom's favorite! Cute phrase "the little mister and his sister." ...what is that poem "yes the cobwebs can wait..." while you have this precious time with your two little ones. Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
He is an absolute doll. I'm sorry I have been M.I.A, but I have been quietly keeping up on my google reader. I am trying to get around to comment more. Glad all is well with you and your sweet family. Happy March!
5 comments:
Oh look at that face of ultimate contentment. Simply precious.
That is a cute picture.
And his Mom's favorite! Cute phrase "the little mister and his sister."
...what is that poem "yes the cobwebs can wait..." while you have this precious time with your two little ones.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
So cute!!! I showed this picture to my roommates and it made us all baby hungry!!!
He is an absolute doll. I'm sorry I have been M.I.A, but I have been quietly keeping up on my google reader. I am trying to get around to comment more. Glad all is well with you and your sweet family. Happy March!
Post a Comment