I miss you.
Do you miss me too?
I miss checking up on what my friends and family are doing. I miss documenting the funny things that Audrey does. Or showing off pictures of my cute kids. I miss hearing from friends about how brilliant and funny and clever I am. I mean, who wouldn't?
Sometime (hopefully soon) I will find a groove in this whole new-mother-of-two-children-and-one-of-them-is-a-newborn-and-eats-like-his-stomach-is-the-grand-canyon thing and I'll be back to visit more often. Until then, don't forget about me. I'm brilliant and funny and clever, remember?
Love,
Becky
p.s. just for old time's sake, here are some pictures of my cute kids:
6 comments:
He is adorable! And of course Audrey is too. I am back to blog stalking so as soon as you are posting I will be reading!
Thanks for sharing Becky, love the pictures. It looks like Audrey is quite the big sister.
I haven't had my baby yet and my blog is neglected
You are missed! And I look forward to seeing more pictures of your little family. Millie
Yes, cobwebs and blogs can wait but babies and toddlers grow up way too fast.
What a special time in your life with these two precious bundles.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
Oh my gosh he is soooo beautiful!
Post a Comment