Thursday, January 20, 2011

behind


there is so much to blog about.
the birth, Christmas, David's blessing, Audrey's princess bike.
I am falling behind.


but it's hard to worry about it too much when I wake up to this smiling baby
and his big chubby cheeks.
(honestly it's hard to worry too much about anything when you look at this face)







6 comments:

Vip said...

He is super cute. Too bad I miss everything since I am at work.

Walt and Eileen said...

I think you just got caught up!
You're doing what you need to do in this phase of your life: Being a wonderful mother to two wonderful children.
Love, Aunt Eileen

Ariane said...

Brody loved watching "baby David" coo. In fact he's yelling at me right now to watch it again. He's so adorable. (David, not Brody. There's not much adorable about a toddler yelling at you.)

SL&G said...

Oh my gosh! I love those cheeks!

The Henriksons said...

I do miss your blogs and knowing what is happening with you and yours but also know you are doing what you need to do as a mom and wife and your priorities are in the right place!! Millie

riosfamilyinc said...

So happy for you guys. Don't worry, we will be here waiting for you whenever you up to blogging. Enjoy those cute babies of yours.