Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Guest Post


I thought that I could write a Thanksgiving post on my blog, but then I wondered who would see it. By guest posting on Becky's blog everyone will get to see what I am thankful for, especially Becky.

I am so Thankful for my family. Becky and Audrey are so wonderful and I love having them in my life. Becky is the most wonderful wife. She worries about Audrey and I and our needs all the while growing a baby. Audrey is amazing and I our lives wouldn't be the same without her. I love that when I come home she is there to greet me by the door ready to tell me about her day.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful that I have a loving family.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

sweetest husband ever. I'm thankful for you.

caitlin said...

So cute! What a great husband you are. Props :)