
I don't normally do birthday posts on my blog (except for Justin and Audrey) but Ariane wrote a really sweet post about me for my birthday, so I thought I'd reciprocate.
First of all, Ari, how cute do you look in this picture? Awww.
(That's right, my birthday tributes come with mild embarrassment)
Secondly, in writing this post I thought maybe I'd explain the stories behind all the "inside jokes" that you listed in your birthday blog to me. In fact, I came up with a few more ("big pimpin, spending cheese" and you witnessing my first kiss with Justin) but, as I make it a rule to never embarrass myself on my own blog, most of those stories will never, EVER, see the light of day.
(That's right, my birthday tributes come with mild embarrassment)
Secondly, in writing this post I thought maybe I'd explain the stories behind all the "inside jokes" that you listed in your birthday blog to me. In fact, I came up with a few more ("big pimpin, spending cheese" and you witnessing my first kiss with Justin) but, as I make it a rule to never embarrass myself on my own blog, most of those stories will never, EVER, see the light of day.
I will forever be indebted to you for helping your cute brother ask me out that day at Papa Kelseys, and I'm so glad that by marrying him I get to hang out with my good friend- who always laughed so hard and then sighed afterward really hilariously and got us all laughing again- for the rest of my life.
Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ari! She is a pretty silly laugher!
Thanks Becky. If I remember correctly I spent all day puking before that picture was taken and it is still a pretty good picture. ha ha ha *sigh
Just as a side note, I thought everyone should know my word verification right now is butwings. Not kidding. Ha ha ha *sigh Ok maybe it's not that funny but it got me laughing.
Becky, I really love the pic of Ari. Great choice and great blog. And your blog for Nov. 15 was so good also. I needed an uplift after 3 hours at the church. This RS thing is more than I bargained for. We love you!! Thanks for the blog and Happy Birthday, Ari!!!
Happy Birthday Ariane! I called you so this belated message is just so that I posted on your post. And I love the "butwings" verification, AWESOME!
Post a Comment