Monday, October 4, 2010

scenes from the weekend


Saturday afternoon we drove in to the Boise Botanical Gardens for their annual Fall Festival. Activities included a corn maze, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin picking, pumpkin painting, a scarecrow contest and a hay ride- plus getting to see the gorgeous gardens up close and personal.


(I was so not digging the socks with sandals look, but she insisted...what are you gonna do?)

also- our front yard flooded. Audrey was soaked most of the weekend.



And it's not General Conference without some sort of homemade deliciousness.
Yes- I made that pan of cinnamon rolls on Saturday night and it was empty by Sunday evening.



Don't judge.

3 comments:

caitlin said...

Your little one is getting so big! She's adorable. Sounds like you had a fun and tasty weekend. I think I could eat 5 of those sweet rolls! I'm also on a diet, so that might account as to why!

Vip said...

It was a great weekend. So relaxing and spiritual. We had a great time and I am always glad to share them with you and Audrey. I love you both.

Ariane said...

I wish you would have saved me a cinnamon roll. My stomach is growling just looking at them.