Friday, October 15, 2010

random



-Halloween sugar cookies. Pumpkins, black (well, purple) cats, ghosts with dots for eyes that turned our teeth blue when we ate them. Mixed, baked, frosted, gone.

-Found a recipe online for Nutella hot chocolate. Did you hear me? Hot chocolate made with Nutella!! I must try it. Soon.

-Justin took me to a vietnamese sandwich shop yesterday where we had lunch made on the yummiest baguettes ever. I cannot stop thinking about that bread.

-Apparently, food is on my mind. Maybe I'm hungry.

-Also on my mind? Making room for this baby. We don't want to move before he's born so we've been working on carving out a corner of our bedroom to make space for a cradle, shelves, decorations (of course) and the various other materials that come with a baby.

-Looking forward to Halloween, Audrey is the perfect age this year. She's going to be the cutest butterfly ever.

-Loving this fall weather.

-Justin's been learning to play the guitar. He's doing really well. And consequently, Audrey can sing 'Folsom Prison Blues'. Awesome.

-My 10 year high school reunion is next year and guess who's in charge of planning it? Yep, me. Both excited and nervous about throwing this shin-dig. Should be fun.

3 comments:

riosfamilyinc said...

I have been thinking about you wondering if you had made any sugar cookies. I'm thinking I will sometime this week. Hey can I get your cinnamon roll recipe. I hope everything is going great. Let me know your address so I can send a present for the little one.

Vip said...

It has been awhile since you posted last. I am glad to see that you are still OK.

caitlin said...

I have been meaning to pop over here to see what have you been up to. Seems you're busy too! I can't believe you're planning an entire reunion! You'll do amazing!

Man, those cookies look good. Really, really good. Okay, I might be licking my computer screen. Dang diet. ;)