- was full of lovely, chilly, digging-through-the-closet-trying-to-find-our-jackets weather
- included the first BYU game of the season. Justin was too excited to sit down for the whole three hours
- and when we went downtown on Saturday I spotted this on a tree outside of Justin's office:
Can you feel it too? Fall is coming. And I'm excited.
4 comments:
It was a fun filled Saturday. I love fall and the only month better then September is October. College Football, NFL, Hockey and Baseball Playoffs. Man I love October!
I am SOO excited for Fall. Like really a lot!
P.S. You seriously crack me up. I was dying when I read your comment. You and your husband are too cute. And thanks for the sweet compliments. I like to go all out sometimes. It gives me an excuse to put on my fake eyelashes and feel glam for a night!
(..and let me tell you, you described the party perfectly! I think about three people dressed up like me, and everyone else went the safe route. Which is okay, I just think it's funny you totally called it!)
Post a Comment