Becky: a few murmured, gurgling, painful, sigh-ish sounds
Justin: what are those sexy noises you're making over there?
Becky: heartburn. (thank you pregnancy)
Justin: oh.
Becky: do you think my heartburn's sexy?
Justin: that depends, is your heart burnin' for me?
(credit where credit is due: this post was inspired by Caitlin's funny conversation posts :)
2 comments:
LOL, so cute.
Ha, so funny. You and your husband seem to really love each other.
(Can I just tell you that I love you? My word, your blog is a hoot, you are so kind with your comments, and to give me credit for something like this, restores my faith in blogging. Over the years I have had to deal with a certain blogger who would post something incredibly close to what I had just posted. And it would be the very next day, to the point where it just got comical. Especially since she has far more readers than I do. Anyway, thanks for being so sweet!)
Post a Comment