expanding
this morning I spent a lot of time rummaging through my closet to find something to wear-
skinny pants no way no how
white shorts nope
khaki skirt that fit me last week not this week
maternity pants in the laundry
brown shorts that used to be too big too small
stretchy striped skirt missing in action
old jeans with holes in them not happening
black pants maybe if I rig the button with a rubber band....nope.grey sweat pantssigh.
4 comments:
Well I guess I will be seeing you in a lot of sweats, pajama pants and basketball shorts eh? No problem, you are hot in whatever you wear.
I feel the same way and I'm not pregnant! Just make sure you wear a cute pair of earing and necklace. No one will even notice the sweat pants :)
I'm still just so happy for you, even if it is next to impossible to find much of anything to wear!
Ha! I loved this post. So funny. I feel like this constantly and I'm not even pregnant! You rock those sweat pants girl!
Post a Comment