Monday, May 24, 2010

'cause dancing like aliens is more fun

Saturday morning as I got out of the shower and was getting dressed I kept hearing squeals and laughter from Audrey along with weird gurgling alien noises from her and her Dad. I leaned over the railing upstairs and heard the classic alien dance music from Star Wars and said "what are you two doing down there?"

Justin yelled up, "We're aliens dancing to star wars music!"

and then Audrey's high pitched loud little voice "We're watching the T. B.!"

and Justin, "Yeah, we're watching the tee bee!"

Oh, those two crack me up.

4 comments:

Vip said...

It is STAR WARS! What else are we suppose to do? We had a great time while you were in the shower.

caitlin said...

Too cute. And just think how much more fun it will be with your new addition.

Lauren said...

.awesome.

Sammee said...

I can somehow see this in my future for when we have kids. Too cute!