I have a cold. So annoying.
It's bright and sunny and warm outside but the wind is blowing about 100 mph. I would take Audrey outside to play but I'm pretty sure a house would fall on us.
I went to the doctor for something pretty scary on Tuesday. It's still pretty scary but during my visit I found out I've lost some weight. So there was a bright side.
The dollar section at Target is my favorite place in the whole store. My daughter would not be able to be reverent in church without it.
I'm planning Audrey's birthday party in my head already...tossing around the idea of a giant little girl tea party since that is her current most favorite thing ever. Also- saw this video today that made me want to dress Audrey up in striped socks and whisk her away to France.
Oh, little girls are fun.
The name of my blog is listed under "Press" on the right side of the beautiful delicious blog Sunday Suppers. Honestly, they're giving me more press than I ever gave them. The other blogs listed are pretty huge, and seeing my name next to theirs is awesome.
Justin dressed Audrey in shorts the other day. Her chubby little legs are so darn cute.
BYU just beat Florida in round 1 of the NCAA tournament. I didn't really care about the game but it meant that Justin came home for lunch today, yay!
About a million and one things are falling on this Saturday. Justin has EFY, I have a scout training, then a Primary Activity and it's one of the few days we could go out with our realitor. Why does that always happen?
I'm thinking lasagna for dinner tonight. Or maybe meatloaf with baked potatoes? Or fajitas?
Hmmm..
2 comments:
Lunch with you was fun, I had a great time. Your blog is amazing and deserves to be on that site even if I don't know what it is. And I like all choices for dinner. I know that doesn't help you but if I had to make a split decision it would be meatloaf and baked potatoes. I love you.
Miss Becky! What's going on with you and this 'doctor' visit? Are you ok?
Post a Comment