
The Man of the Hour looking a little shocked right after he
walked into a room with 35 of his friends and family waiting for him.


the Party guests




Justin's Mom and Dad-
(I'm pretty sure Justin's Dad just ate a lemon)

2 cupcakes...

+ 3 more cupcakes
= at least 5 cupcakes that my sneaky daughter stole
from the dessert table


Audrey playing with cousins


Justin's cousins Garrett (just home from a mission) and Victoria,
and Uncle Jody and Aunt Candy


Justin's Dad, brother, cousin and two friends from High School
who made the drive from Twin Falls just to be there for the party.

myself, Justin, and Justin's cousins Ashley and Rob
the birthday boy
The night turned out great. We had about 35 people show up, great food and even better stories. I was even able to read some great memories and birthday messages to Justin from old mission buddies and high school friends who weren't able to be there. Toward the end of the night someone mentioned that it was 10:00 pm and I gasped when I glanced down at my watch- we'd been there 'roasting' Justin for four hours!
Thank you so much to everyone who sent me stories, and a BIG thank you to everyone who came, especially those who had to travel to get there! Also thank you to Rob and Ashley for helping me get things ready, Ashley for taking pictures, and Maudie and Lyric for helping me plan, getting balloons and playing hostess till I could get there.
The party was a success and more importantly, Justin loved it.
Thanks again everybody!
The night turned out great. We had about 35 people show up, great food and even better stories. I was even able to read some great memories and birthday messages to Justin from old mission buddies and high school friends who weren't able to be there. Toward the end of the night someone mentioned that it was 10:00 pm and I gasped when I glanced down at my watch- we'd been there 'roasting' Justin for four hours!Thank you so much to everyone who sent me stories, and a BIG thank you to everyone who came, especially those who had to travel to get there! Also thank you to Rob and Ashley for helping me get things ready, Ashley for taking pictures, and Maudie and Lyric for helping me plan, getting balloons and playing hostess till I could get there.
The party was a success and more importantly, Justin loved it.
Thanks again everybody!

2 comments:
That was the best party EVER! Thanks for throwing it for me. You always come up with the best ideas. I love you so much.
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment