Sunday, February 14, 2010

To the man who always sweeps me off my feet

I love...

that you put up with my corny jokes
that you're full of surprises
that when you're in the wrong lane and we end up on the freeway heading west you just say "well, let's go explore Caldwell"
that you listen to reggae
that you make awesome french toast
that you love Dave Matthews as much as I do
that after almost 9 years together we still haven't run out of things to talk about
that you have tea parties with our daughter
that you look so good dressed up in your suit and tie..
or in your BYU t-shirt and jeans
that you can play ball with the best of them
and do our taxes in just a few hours


You're amazing.

I love you.

3 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Isn't it great that we have each chosen the perfect husbands for us!
I've blogged about my eternal sweetheart, too.
Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina 26 more days...

ASRussell said...

THIS IS SOOO SWEET! WHAT A CUTE POST!

Vip said...

Thanks babe, you are also so amazing. I really love you. You are the most wonderful mother and the perfect wife.

I LOVE YOU!