I am glad that she is done with all that sickness. I felt bad for her when she didn't feel well. Now I am just upset that she has an opinion and doesn't want to do anything I want to do.
Leaving a comment, Becky, so you know I look at your blog now and then in between cleaning rental houses, my house, scouts, and helping Jason work his goals. So glad you're all feeling better! Love all the church work you do! Mom
4 comments:
I am glad that she is done with all that sickness. I felt bad for her when she didn't feel well. Now I am just upset that she has an opinion and doesn't want to do anything I want to do.
Leaving a comment, Becky, so you know I look at your blog now and then in between cleaning rental houses, my house, scouts, and helping Jason work his goals. So glad you're all feeling better! Love all the church work you do! Mom
It's harder on Mom than the child when they are sick. Glad she's better.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - Argentina but home in 20 days.
We've had that too with both of them. It's so yucky and sad. And I'm tired of cleaning up throw up. Glad she's feeling better.
Post a Comment