Wednesday, January 13, 2010

wedding pics


I was thinking the other day that we have family in Utah and even in South America (!) that weren't able to come to Beth's wedding and may like to see a few of the finished pictures. I had the opportunity to play photographer, and while the pictures aren't completely professional, I think they turned out nice.

4 comments:

Vip said...

These pics look professional babe, you did a great job.

Jodi said...

lovely photos. I'm certain that the far away parts will love the post. Great shot of the bouquet! Happy New Year, Rebecca.

Ariane said...

Oh Becky, you did a great job playing photographer. I love the first one with the shoe!

waltandeileen said...

Thank you for letting us feel a part of this exciting event...a new celestial family beginning.
Love the photos! And love that Beth is so happy, so we love her husband for making her so happy.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - South America South Area (we're just back from a mission health visit to Salta...very most northern part of Argentina) so just saw these.