Tuesday, January 19, 2010

looking forward


I'm tired.

-tired of being stuck in the house all day
-tired of looking out my windows to see frost and snow and ice
-tired of Audrey watching too much tv
-tired it being so cold outside that I have to wrap my coat around Audrey when we walk to the car and she buries her face in my neck to get out of the wind
-tired of bad news
-tired of eating too much heavy winter food

So ready.

-ready for warm, sunny weather
-ready for pretty little girl summer dresses and bare feet
-ready for salads and fresh fruit and homemade lemonade
-ready to run in the morning and take walks in the afternoon and be able to take Audrey out of the house to a playground without 6+ layers of winter coats
-ready for family outings that actually include being out

Spring, please hurry.

6 comments:

SL&G said...

Oh me too! A nice day at the park is just what we need! Did you make that headband? Looks cute!

riosfamilyinc said...

I agree! I hate the cold and need to get out of the house. What headband is Lyric talking about?

riosfamilyinc said...

LOL, I guess I need to pay a little more attention to pictures!

caitlin said...

i echo this statement :)

Angie said...

Aaaammmmmmeeeeennnnn!

The VIPs said...

yep- made the headband. That one was just a first try- getting better