Thursday, December 31, 2009

saying goodbye

image from here


I can't say that I'll be very sad to see 2009 go. It's been a rough year for us. I know that while we've experienced things like Justin losing his job and moving to a smaller home in a new city we've grown emotionally and spiritually, but it's been difficult. They're not called "growing pains" for nothing.

And so, it is with great pleasure that we welcome 2010 tonight. As usual, along with the everyday regular resolutions that everyone makes Justin and I will be keeping our own personal tradition of compiling our list of "fun New Year's Resolutions". (and eating lots of homemade guacamole) I'll report back tomorrow with the results.


H a p p y N e w Y e a r !

3 comments:

caitlin said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to keep up with your fun little blog in 2010. xo, Caitlin

donnaR said...

Happy New Year!

Walt and Eileen said...

Happy New Year.
2010 will be when....
Thanks for sharing your ups and downs. We love your fun blog.
Love, G-Uncle Walt & G-Aunt Eileen - Argentina