It's snowing outside.
Justin is at a presidency meeting.
Audrey isn't sleeping- I can hear her singing upstairs. So much for an after church nap.
My house looks like Santa's workshop. We've been busy little elves here, painting, sewing, gluing, cutting. It's surprising how much I've enjoyed the challenge of making almost all our gifts and how excited I am to see people's reactions when I give them. At the beginning of the year I'd thought about opening an etsy shop and then had decided against it. Now, looking at my finished products, I'm wondering about it again.
Justin told me today that he's thinking of having the scout camp-out in January here at our house. And I looked around at my small living room and tried to picture 6 big, loud, hungry teen aged boys here and got really nervous. Where will we put them? And then I thought- it will be fun, bring it on.
It's my month to do sharing time in Primary. My first time didn't go as smoothly as I'd planned today.

I'm listening to the 'Up' soundtrack on itunes. I love it. I almost cry every time the music slows on track number three, the part in the movie when Carl and Emmie find out they won't be having any children- for obvious reasons.
I found out how to make bib necklaces on Friday and hurried to make one- I'm kind of in love with it. Justin doesn't understand the trend but I told him that was okay, cause I knew who would understand and be just as excited as I was- Lyric and Ariane and Beth. What do you think?
I love being in Primary at Christmas time. How did I forget about all the great Christmas songs that they have the kids sing this time of year? 'Picture a Christmas'? 'Christmas Bells are Ringing'? Classic. I love sitting in there and singing along.
We have plans to make hot cocoa and watch 'Elf' tonight. I'm excited. And, I'm thinking some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies might be in order. Do I talk too much on here about making cookies? You'd think we make them all the time....oh wait, we do.
We have plans to make hot cocoa and watch 'Elf' tonight. I'm excited. And, I'm thinking some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies might be in order. Do I talk too much on here about making cookies? You'd think we make them all the time....oh wait, we do.
7 comments:
I love the necklace! Maybe I'll find one under my Christmas Tree!
I also, love the necklace. Bring it on. But I really love all the buttons all over the table. It looks so 'artsy'. We love you, Becky.
Love the necklace!! Super fun! Hey I wanted to send you a christmas card, but need your address.
My email is estuh2001@yahoo.com
Everything you make is great~! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas in your new home. Wonderful to be starting your own family traditions, combining the Bunn and Vipperman ones, and adding your own along the way.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - Argentina
Fabulous necklace! And I think you could have a very successful Etsy Shop.
Super cute necklace~!~ I love this time of year. My family has always made our own Christmas presents. This year was especially fun now that I have a cricut and I can make vinyl things! If you have any good Christmas baking recipes feel free to share!
Wow, you have been up to a lot. Love the necklace. Super cute. And we make brownies at our house on a regular basis, so don't feel like you're alone with the sweet treats.
Post a Comment