
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments about Audrey's dress. They made my day. Here are a few other handmade projects that I've bookmarked on my computer to maybe try this holiday season:

paper ornaments- just cut strips of paper that are, 11, 9, 7, and 5 inches long and put them together.
the tutorial for making these gorgeous star ornaments from Martha is located hereno step by step directions for these snowflakes, but they look simple enough to figure out and so pretty
and before I get too ahead of myself, how about some funny candy turkeys for your Thanksgiving table? I'm sure they'd be the life of the party.
and before I get too ahead of myself, how about some funny candy turkeys for your Thanksgiving table? I'm sure they'd be the life of the party.


4 comments:
You are soooo creative Becky! Every year I decorate my windows with snowflakes that I cut. You can print off free templates online. And each year I get loads of comments on my snowflakes. I love cheap and cute! Thanks for sharing more ideas!
Cute ideas! Scott's family has a tradition to make candy turkey's and i was thinking of making some for our Thanksgiving dinner in Idaho! Fun Fun!
Very cute, keep creating, it gives me great ideas!
I'm not crafty or sewy at all, but these are beautiful things. And the turkeys made me laugh right out loud. There's also a cut turkey idea if you Google "turkey head for pineapple" I found again last year. Then you poke it into the front of a pineapple. Cute turkey. I'll put the photo of the one I made on my blog.
Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina
Post a Comment