Halloween was fun and....hard to photograph. Audrey was so excited and antsy and wiggly and it was dark by the time we got to the church for trunk-or-treating and then when we walked around our neighborhood. When I uploaded the pictures today I had tons of blurry, dark photos. These are the best I could get.
We did have tons of fun though. Audrey was so great this year. She said "ha halween!" all day long and then got to be a pro at saying "cha-cha treat" and "thank-you!" as her pumpkin slowly filled up with candy. Around 8:00 Audrey was tired of walking so we got in the car and drove in to Boise to see all the festivities on Harrison Boulevard and then had a good visit with my Aunt Bev. It was so much fun, can't wait for next year!
5 comments:
What a fun Halloween for Audrey and you. Kids catch on fast to the "candy at every door or trunk."
Love, Aunt Eileen/Uncle Walt
P.S. Almost forgot that you and Bev are almost neighbors. How nice to get to visit each other.
What a cute little witch! I'm glad you had so much fun - I love it when the little ones start getting into the fun of Halloween!!
What an adorable witch! I can't wait until Brody can say "ha halween" and "cha cha treat"!
She's so cute. Sounds like you guys had a fantastic Halloween.
what a sweety!
Post a Comment