Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This is Audrey.

This is Audrey cleaning the window.


And the door knob.


And the wall next to the door.


And the window again.


And the floor.

I'm so proud.

5 comments:

SL&G said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting! Its been way to long since we've seen you guys! What a good little helper you have!

MaudieV said...

She is absolutely beautiful in these pics. I love her dress and sweater.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What a good helper!! I love her dress, she is just adorable!!

caitlin said...

Well you can just send her on over to my apartment to help me clean. (After all the Elf Apartment is about her size)

Walt and Eileen said...

Catching up on blogs after our 7-day adventures with Janie, Daniel, Katie, and Heidi here.
Good luck on your talks Sunday. You'll do great! Thanks for letting us watch your darling daughter grow. It just gets better and better.
...Who, when, and what day in December is your little co-ed sister getting married? How exciting. Please e-mail us her e-mail address so we can send her "The Bride's Prayer." Thanks.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - Argentina