Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what I'm doing while I don't have the internet




-unpacking
-organizing
-rearranging furniture
-making cowboy cookies
-running in the mornings
-taking walks around the neighborhood with Audrey
-reading a funny little mystery book that I found on my bookshelves about two old ladies in a hospital trying to solve a murder
-trying out carmex's new strawberry flavored chapstick. Not a fan.
-Chester and Martha are killing birds
-snooping around the condos next to us that are being built
-getting to know Nampa
-Justin is keeping me up to date on BYU Football
-blogging in my head, and then writing it down to post later
-trying not to be too upset that I still don't have the internet. I miss you guys.

4 comments:

Daniel and Dawn said...

And we miss you too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Becky, how's the new place. So glad to get a little something on your blog. Keep me posted. Luv You

waltandeileen said...

I love the pampa grass that Audrey is standing by in the first photo. Please tell me how I can start some in our yard when we return to Idaho.
Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina

The VIPs said...

Aunt Eileen I didn't even know what that was called, pampa grass- I'll look it up. It is beautiful