Thursday, September 3, 2009

settling in (almost)

Right now I am coming to you from a little coffee shop in Nampa, Idaho. We don't have the Internet at our new place and although our property manager assures us that we'll have the line set up by tomorrow, I don't believe him because he's been promising that it would be taken care of 'tomorrow' since Tuesday morning. So I put Audrey to bed, left Justin watching the BSU vs. Oregon game and came down here to enjoy a raspberry italian soda and free wifi. Oh, I have stories and pictures to share with you, believe me. But not right now, now I'm doing a small quick post, checking my favorite blogs, and facebook and then hurrying back home.

However, I do have two pictures that are just too good to wait for later.

For your viewing pleasure, here's what you get when you mix my darling daughter, a moment unsupervised, and a tube of mascara:


She told me she was "so pretty" and Justin asked me why instead of grabbing the mascara, I grabbed the camera.

5 comments:

The Henriksons said...

The sign of a true blogger...when you grab the camera first and get the picture!! She is very pretty. Millie

Daniel and Dawn said...

Way cute! It's about the memories, plus she was just doing what mommy does, right? FUN!

Cara said...

Lucky she didn't get it IN her eye. My Mother-in-law always asks me if I take pictures of those kind of things (ie: a blue face from eating a marker) and later I wish I had.

SL&G said...

oh how fun to have a pretty little girl!

riosfamilyinc said...

What a great picture! I'm glad you grabbed your camera.