(Audrey's loot from one of our walks - crab apples, flowers, a leaf and a rock. We have to take a small basket for her to pick up her discoveries whenever we go)
Audrey's new favorite spot in the house: on a chair pulled up to the kitchen counter helping me cook
My new favorite food of the season: pears from my parents' pear tree. I've eaten 3-4 a day for weeks. Today already I've had 5.
Our new favorite fixture in the house: a baking rack that almost doubles the storage space in the kitchen. And it nicely displays a fall pumpkin and an eggplant that I got at church last week. Yes, our ward shares their produce.
Our new favorite place to hang out: this walking path across the street from our house. It's perfect for morning runs, afternoon we're-bored-let's-get-out-of-the-house walks, and even business phone calls that Justin is taking in this picture.
We're loving it.
4 comments:
Love all the little treasures! It's so much fun re-discovering the world through a toddler's point of view!
That is one beautiful eggplant! Love your new neighborhood. I can't believe how grown up Audrey is.
Looks like a great little neighborhood. So glad your back so we can finally partake of your creative genius again!
FUN FUN FUN!!! Love little helping hands in the kitchen!!! Nice trail! Runs are good and pears are delicious!!! Glad you back!
Post a Comment