Thursday, September 24, 2009

a fond farewell


Yesterday was the first day of fall, which we're very excited about here in the Vipperman household. However as we've said goodbye to summer, (sort of) we've also said goodbye to summer softball this week. Justin played his last game on Monday and I was able to snap a few pictures.

We'll be saying goodbye to weekly trips to the Willow Lane softball park.
(and their playground)


Goodbye to Audrey cheering for her Dad and me getting all hot and bothered while I watch him field balls, make plays, and even pitch once in awhile.



Goodbye to gigantic ice pops that dribble all over Audrey's shirts and are way too huge for her to eat herself so I end up eating half of them while pretending to only be "helping" Audrey so the other Mom's won't laugh at me.


Goodbye softball. See you next year.


2 comments:

Ariane said...

Don't be ashamed of eating popsicles Becky. Popsicles are awesome!

MaudieV said...

I was always glad for the season to end. But I really miss them nowadays. I wish we were closer to enjoy the games.