Amen Sista! I couldn't live without it. We lived in Nampa for a year. We lived over kinda by Skyview? HS - on the more Walmart side of town. Good luck and hope you get connected too!
Maybe you'll have to leave that all in cyber-land, and start from the day your Internet starts again. The year John & Julie lived in Nampa, they tried to time their goings and comings so as not to have to wait for the trains. Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
3 comments:
Amen Sista! I couldn't live without it. We lived in Nampa for a year. We lived over kinda by Skyview? HS - on the more Walmart side of town. Good luck and hope you get connected too!
Maybe you'll have to leave that all in cyber-land, and start from the day your Internet starts again.
The year John & Julie lived in Nampa, they tried to time their goings and comings so as not to have to wait for the trains.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
I hear you!! Internet = sanity saver :)
Post a Comment