Thursday, July 30, 2009

printed today in the Weiser Signal American:

The Weiser Signal American welcomed it's new Advertising Director Justin Vipperman this week. He comes with an extensive print and radio advertising background.

New Ad Director On Board

by Nancy Grindstaff:

The Weiser Signal American is proud to introduce our new Advertising Sales Director Justin Vipperman.

Vipperman comes to the position from a strong advertising background in both print and radio advertising. He most recently worked in the advertising department at The Idaho Statesman, specializing in building relationships with small business in the Boise area.

"Over the last couple of years I started doing a lot with small businesses," Vipperman said. "I love what I do. Advertising is all about helping business. If they're successful, then we will be successful."

Vipperman said he likes being out with people in the community, conversing and being involved.

"I feel like that's where I thrive." He said.

He and his wife, Becky, are familiar with small town living as well. "We're both native Idahoans, and grew up in Wendell." he said.

The also have pretty close attachment to Weiser. This year's National Oldtime Fiddlers' Contest Parade Grand Marshals, Frank and Julie Eisenhauer, are Vipperman's uncle and aunt. "Julie and my mom are sisters." he said. "My folks have spent time in Weiser with them during the contest, and my Dad, who plays the guitar, really enjoys being out jamming in the evenings."

Becky's father had owned and operated a True Value store in Wendell, later selling the business and moving up in the company. "He's currently the representative for True Value in Weiser and the surrounding area." Vipperman said.

Married for six years, the couple has a two year old daughter, Audrey. Over the next month the family will be relocating to Weiser, where they look forward to settling in and playing an active part in the community.

9 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like they are excited to have you guys. And who wouldn't be you guys are awesome. I hope that it turns out to be a wonderful experience for you and that you'll look back like that old country song and say "sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers..." or at least prayers answered in different ways than you anticipated. :) Good luck.

MaudieV said...

We are so excited. We made the Weiser paper too, because of our outstanding son. How fun!! Thanks for sharing Becky. See if Justin can get a copy for us.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! That's sweet!

ASRussell said...

that is really cool...I am very excited for you guys in this big change you are making! i know Justin will do great, and I want to move back to a small town too...I miss it!

SL&G said...

Well now they know you're coming better start packing! How exciting to have an article about your family in the paper! Hope all goes well! Good luck!

Minnie said...

Movin' on up! Congrats you guys!

Rob and Ash said...

That's cool that you had a whole article done on your family!! I'll have to make sure i show Rob :)
Love you guys and hope all goes well with everything!!

Walt and Eileen said...

Congratulations! You will be a great asset to Weiser! A whole new door has opened for you...faith in every footstep.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - Argentina

caitlin said...

Congrats on your new adventure!