Wednesday, June 24, 2009

right now



-Justin is at scouts

-there are blisters on the back of both of my heels

-Audrey is wearing a pink tu-tu and playing with my hair

-speaking of hair, I really need a haircut

-my living room and kitchen are a mess

-the day lily bushes in front of our house have finally started to bloom

-I'm craving chocolate

In other news: Sorry if you've come to my blog lately and found that nobody's home. Not having a camera (all pics you see lately are taken with Justin's cell phone when I can sneak it out of his shirt pocket) + big decisions about jobs + sunny weather + family reunions + weddings + new callings in church + new episodes of 'What Not to Wear' + my upcoming birthday + sunny weather (did I already mention that?) have been keeping me from blogging regularly. I'm really hoping for things in our life to settle and stabilize soon and then I promise I'll be back. Thanks for sticking around.

5 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Keepin busy, don't you just love it!!

caitlin said...

Totally understandable and when Stacy and Clinton are on, it's hard to focus on a blog :) Oh and I'm craving chocolate too! Must be in the water.

Lauren said...

You could always slack like I

JoAnna and Russ said...

Even with everything you have going, you keep up on your blog more than me :)

MaudieV said...

I can't stand it any longer. I need my 'Audrey' Fix. I'll be sending you my old camera!! Love you guys.