
Rules-
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it on this note.
e. If you're tagged, pass it on.
The Questions-
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Dream vacation?
6. Favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. One word to describe you?
I got this from a friend on facebook and thought it was fun. I'm tagging Justin and Lauren because she'll be irritated, and anyone else who wants to be tagged. Go try it, it's fun to see what pictures your answers bring up.
by the way- it's Derby Day. If you're from my family you have to watch the Kentucky Derby. I'm excited.
4 comments:
This looks fun! It took me a while to see your favorite drink.
it's an izzy soda- I put in pepsi (my real favorite) and didn't get a single picture of a regular pepsi so I did my second favorite.
do I have to do it if I just barely read it? four days later you know
what??? You don't faithfully check my blog daily???
: )
Post a Comment