Sunday, April 5, 2009

what we've been do(ing)


Friday:
house cleaning
laundry folding
Ann Taylor browsing
hockey game attending
chicken strip munching

Saturday:

past alarm clock sleeping
general conference listening
grocery shopping
library book sale perusing
little girl easter dress purchasing
lots of dining room dancing

Sunday:
late morning snoozing
general conference watching
eggs and bacon sizzling
cinnamon rolls baking
more Easter dress enjoying
afternoon napping
spring weather loving
Audrey Mae swinging

4 comments:

ASRussell said...

That is such a cute dress...and thanks alot...now I want cinnamon rolls...Yummy!!!

Daniel and Dawn said...

Settlers park. Off Ustick and Meridian road in Meridian. Yes, her birthday party is on thursday @ 3:30pm. I sent the invites out friday. You should have it today?? I want some cinnamon rolls now.....

donnaR said...

Cute Dress!

West Family said...

Hey Becky!
Its your long lost cousin. Audrey is so stinkin cute! I'm sure you hear this a lot but she does look like you. I don't have a blog but I do have email. Give me a shout if you ever get bored. laceylue@hotmail.com