Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No more diapers!

This big girl is officially using the potty. Yay!!

I highly recommend this book by Teri Crane, it has some amazing ideas



7 comments:

The VIPs said...

April Fools!

I can hope and dream, but I'm sure potty training will not be that easy, no matter what Teri Crane says.

SL&G said...

YOU GOT ME!! I was all excited to leave a comment! Good Luck anyways :)

Anonymous said...

No April Fool's , this potty training book saved my SANITY too!!!!!!
________________________________________
Parenting Magazine (March ‘09 issue) & Men’s Health Magazine (Sept. issue) also recommends Potty Train Your Child in Just One Day: Proven Secrets of the Potty Pro by Teri Crane. My husband picked us up a copy after reading the article. IT REALLY WORKS!!

Everyone is talking about throwing a "potty party" to potty train a child. I was so desperate; I was willing to do anything. Her book outlines 10 themed parties. What kid doesn't love to play and pretend? All my mommy friends have successfully potty trained their kids with her book too.

Honestly, when I first learned of this book, I thought NO WAY! Maybe this would work on a little girl, but NOT a BOSSY, 2-1/2 year old BOY. NO WAY! Guess what? It REALLY WORKED!!! Teri Crane SAVED MY SANITY!!! Her book was easy to read, funny and extremely helpful. I can't thank Teri enough. I would HIGHLY recommend this book to EVERY parent. It will save you much grief and frustration. Potty training shouldn't be difficult, we as parents make it difficult because we don't know what to do. Teri teaches you. Buy the book, or rent it from the library. Either way, if you're potty training, it's a must have!

ASRussell said...

Man...I was gonna say...Madi isn't even potty trained yet...anyway...so is the book REALLY something you recommend? Cuz I have been looking for somehting to help me with Madison!!!

Rhonda said...

Good one! That's too funny.

The VIPs said...

Amber- a friend was telling me about that book a few nights ago so I used it to make my prank more believable. I haven't read it but Gwyneth Paltrow seems to be a fan so maybe I'll check it out from the library and give it a shot.


Also- I know that's not the real Gwyneth Paltrow but just in case it is...Gwyneth, you're totally invited to Audrey's birthday party in May. Pack up Apple and Moses and come on over!

Rachael Havens said...

Oh I cant wait for the day of no diapers. Thanks for the tip on the book. I have been dreading potty training.