Friday, April 17, 2009

Miss A's Birthday

I have been looking at and drooling over these photos from Brooke's blog for months now. (alright, the second picture is from Martha Stewart, not inchmark, but I'm totally making those pom poms) I think this is the perfect little girl birthday party and I'm going to try to replicate it for Audrey's birthday in just a few weeks. We're inviting a few of her little friends from church and their parents over for a good time. How sweet are these pictures?

5 comments:

Ariane said...

That is going to be the cutest little girl birthday party ever! I can't wait to see pics from the real thing.

The VIPs said...

Thanks Ari, I'm so excited about it. Although I wondered about putting these pictures up because now you'll be able to compare Audrey's party with the inspiration for it. Hopefully it turns out just as cute.

riosfamilyinc said...

I'm sure Audrey's birthday party will turn out even cuter then the pics. I wish I could be there to see it!

Rhonda said...

So cute! I bet it turns out fabulous!

Rachael Havens said...

Okay I am drooling over these pics... I think I need that cake for my birthday!