-We woke up to snow this morning. Usually that makes me moody and prolific but today there are sunny blue skies out as well and you can tell that spring is coming. I'm excited. I'm itching for warmer weather and things like playing in the backyard and buying peonies at the farmer's market. -I want to learn to cook french food. Thinking about checking out Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" from the library and working my way through it.
-Audrey is wearing a grey sweatshirt with snakes and lizards on it and blue pajama pants with red and purple umbrellas on them. First things I grabbed out of the laundry room this morning.

-yep, there's the bottle of Windex again. Also, her new obsession- writing little notes for me in that notebook. You should see it, there are little scribbles on every single page.-We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner Tuesday night and I had the orange chicken. I've been craving more of it ever since.
-Chester is outside our front door whining. I will not let him in. I will not let him in.
-Call me a prude if you wish, but Audrey will NEVER play with bratz dolls. They're trashy. Not too impressed with the new Barbie either.
-On Wednesday I planned a big mother/daughter tea party with my activity day girls. (thanks for the idea Angela!) There will be little tea sandwiches and fun desserts and cute decorations and we'll show their Moms what they've been learning. The girls are so excited. In my mind it looks like this:


-in fact we're making those butterfly chinese lanterns in one of the coming activities. But last night I laid in bed wondering for a long time if I've planned something bigger than I can handle by myself.
-I need to learn to make tea sandwiches.
-I'm excited to go on a date with Justin tomorrow night for his birthday.
-It's past 10 and I really need to go upstairs and take a shower.
5 comments:
I got my first free Martha Stewart Living magazine. Thanks for the link. It's really funny because the day you told me about the free subscription I was on her website telling Zechary that I needed to order it. Thanks Becky!
Audrey looks like a homeless person today, what the deal? Still cute just homeless.
I totally agree with you on the bratz dolls. Not that I have children but when I do I won't be encouraging the bratz dolls. And tattoo barbie? honestly.
I TOTALLY suport you on not just the bratz dolls, but other dolls as well. No need to worry about gifts from Aunt Beth. Her gifts will be ones that will help and encourge our little miss to grow into a beautiful young woman inside and out! Love you!!
You sound like a great Activity Day leader. I am over activity days in the stake primary. Your tea party looks fun and grown up. I guess Luke looks homeless most every night. He gets dressed on his own and most nights his pjs don't match! Millie
Post a Comment