crepes for breakfast
+
making it to church on time
+
Audrey being a sweetheart all day
+
lasagna for lunch
+
good news about Justin's job
+
afternoon nap
+
thunderstorm
+
eating cookie dough
+
snuggling on the couch with my husband and daughter
=
perfect Sunday
(here's a little bit of Audey's growing vocabulary)
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Becky I've watched it like three times!! I love her talking; it's so cute!!
now THAT is cute! Thanks for sharing. You have such a fun blog, I love to peek in at Audrey and your cute little family. Have a wonderful Monday. Sirah
cute cute, but I heard peanut butter, not pizza pizza, I may need to reference the secret baby language dictionary, or my two year old niece for translation...
Becky, I stole your idea for a post but mine wasn't as good. I didn't have a cute little girl talking on mine. Nice work. We really love that little girl.
Mom V.
So glad to know you got good news about Justin's job. We've been worried about you guys. We still need to get together. We should have a potluck at the park on a nice spring day.
Post a Comment