technicolor tulips-here's to spring being official
-here's to bright sunny skies and 70 degree weather
-here's to March going out like a lamb
-here's to making plans with Justin to take Audrey to the park this evening
-here's to baking cookies with the kitchen windows open wide
-here's to day-dreaming about the ocean and a new summer skirt
-here's to bringing bright colored tulips home from the supermarket last night and arranging them on my dining room table
-and...here's to sacrificing one to be loved to death by my almost-two-year-old baby girl



3 comments:
I love the tulips. I love spring flowers, tulips, daffodils, crocus' and all the flowering trees!! Yeah it is almost here. Millie
Here's to that darling spring shirt Audrey's wearing!! Love the post...now if Michigan could just get out of the 30s and 40s for more than a day!
Amen to that! I love this weather. I can get so much done. The ocean and a new summer skirt sounds fab!
Post a Comment