Audrey is writing the next Great American Novel.

It's very serious business.

It requires lots concentration and editing.

And coming up with some great ideas.

And she has to work hard to ignore her Mom
who is constantly taking pictures of her.

but that's easier said than done cause her Mom is stinkin' hilarious.


maybe it's not such a serious business after all.
Also- I ran across this video today that is excellent. If you have any questions about the Mormon religion this Racheal Esplin from Harvard's 'Day of Faith' discusses our faith very eloquently. I really admire her poise, I'm not sure I would have handled myself as well if I were being grilled by a Harvard professor about anything but especially about something as personal as my religion.
Day of Faith: Personal Quests for a Purpose - 3. Rachel Esplin from Harvard Hillel on Vimeo.
3 comments:
She is too cute!!!
Great video. Thanks for sharing. Audrey is adorabl! Is she writing a story about her mom?
That video was awesome! SHe did a great job of discussing the religious views she has!
Post a Comment