It's good to see you post. I worried after talking to Justin yesterday. The Terrible Two's are on their way. The good thing about that is the sweet three's.
How cute! These pictures made me think that we have recieved so many stuffed animals for Elai. I was starting to wonder if he would ever even play with them. These photos give me hope!
OH!! They're the ones I gave her for Christmas!! How sweet! I wondered if they'd stand a chance against that dragon! I guess they were able to squeze their way in!Welcome Miss Audrey Mae, Love you!!
3 comments:
It's good to see you post. I worried after talking to Justin yesterday. The Terrible Two's are on their way. The good thing about that is the sweet three's.
How cute! These pictures made me think that we have recieved so many stuffed animals for Elai. I was starting to wonder if he would ever even play with them. These photos give me hope!
OH!! They're the ones I gave her for Christmas!! How sweet! I wondered if they'd stand a chance against that dragon! I guess they were able to squeze their way in!Welcome Miss Audrey Mae, Love you!!
Post a Comment