Sunday, January 11, 2009

So I gotta admit, I'm at a loss for what to blog about lately.


The holidays are over and things have really slowed down for us (which is a good thing). So I was looking through the folder I keep on our laptop titled "ideas" and thought I'd share.

I'd love a red couch
and I'd love to paint my kitchen cabinets white and have blue hydrangeas on the counter
Exploritory committee: Would you buy painted furniture like this from us on etsy?
how about beaded necklaces like this? (Audrey's favorite)

or this?
would you like portraits like this?
Justin and I have been saving tickets from everything for years- this is a way to use them.
and I'm thinking that Audrey needs a song-bird on her wall to greet her every morning.

that's all.

5 comments:

SL&G said...

Those are some good ideas. I really like the furniture. You could sell it on etsy or even consignment shops. Let me know what you decide.

Ariane said...

I would buy the furniture and a ribbon beaded necklace. And I think the songbird in Audrey's room would be fabulous.

Walt and Eileen said...

Becky...I've always wanted white cabinets with a blue kitchen. Don't think it's going to happen now that I'm 70, however.
Thanks for the fun look at different ideas. We always love to see what your darling daughter is up to.
Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina

The VIPs said...

thanks for the feedback Lyric and Ariane and for the nice compliment Aunt Eileen!

The Henriksons said...

I too want a red couch. And I love the necklaces. Millie