watching my baby daughter dance around in her church dress








(which used to be my dress when I was knee-high to a whatever the saying is)
oh, and lemon bars. Love the lemon bars.

la la lemon bars
from the kitchen of Kelly McCaleb
crust: cream together 1 C butter and 1/2 C powdered sugar. Add and mix well 1/2 tsp salt and 2 C flour. Pat into a greased 9 x 13. Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes.
filling: mix together and then pour over hot crust: 4 slightly beaten eggs, 2 C sugar, 1/2 tsp baking powder. 1/4 C flour, 1/4 C lemon juice, and grated rind of one lemon. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. When done sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut when cool.
(as I'm typing this I realized that I forgot to add the flour to the filling. Hmmm. Well, it came out awesome anyhow.)
3 comments:
There is our beautiful dancer/model!! I do love lemon bars but it makes too give of a batch for dad and I. I'll have to have you make us some next time we are together. And, I do love your Creme Broulee(sp).
What a cute girl! I just can't get over her cute little pig tails!
Your daughter is so cute!! Tell Justin hello from Sid Campbell for me.
Post a Comment