Gotta love it!! Just wait till she starts having Justin wear the necklaces,, and well maybe he already is, but that would be our little secret! Too cute!
I shared the story of these pictures yesterday. She is so sweet!! Where are you? Two days and no posts. I'm getting off the computer and calling to make sure all is well.
6 comments:
Our 2 year old put pull-ups on her stuffed puppy yesterday...need to get a photo of that added. Kids are so cute!
OH!! Good thing the cats aren't accessable! They'd have to be glamorous too!!
Every girl's gotta be beautiful.
Gotta love it!! Just wait till she starts having Justin wear the necklaces,, and well maybe he already is, but that would be our little secret! Too cute!
Well of course she did. I mean, what else would she do!
C
I shared the story of these pictures yesterday. She is so sweet!! Where are you? Two days and no posts. I'm getting off the computer and calling to make sure all is well.
Post a Comment