Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanks a lot Nablopomo

It's 11:34 at night and after a busy day of shopping and BYU Game watching (we're never to speak of that game again) I was sitting on the couch after our guest finally left talking to Justin and getting ready to head to bed and remembered that I hadn't posted on here and I've made it this far into December without missing a day and...so here I am.

There.

I've posted today.

oh- and I got a kitchen torch today. Creme brulee tomorrow! Whoop Whoop!

(Justin sprinkled sugar on top of his snack-pack tapioca pudding and tried to torch the top- he lit the container on fire. Don't worry, I keep a fire extinguisher on hand in the pantry for just such faux-creme brulee disasters)

3 comments:

themechams said...

So can I come over? I love creme brulee. What afun kitchen tool. Can you imagine if I had those in my foods lab at the junior high? It would be pretty funny to see what would happen. Well not funny exactly. :-)
I am glad Audrey got out of the dryer! That was the cutest pic. She just keeps cracking us up.

acp08 said...

Awesome... leave it to Justin!

Vip said...

I didn't light it on fire I just melted the top of the snack pack. And for your information it was delicious.