Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our house smells SO GOOD right now


We are now the proud owners of an 8 foot tall Noble Fir. Delivered to our door from the Oregon Coast. Justin did most of the work of getting it set up and trimming the branches but, as you can see, Audrey did lots of helping.
I know in the last shot it looks like the tree fell on Justin's head but I swear if that had happened I would have put the camera down and helped, not snap another picture.

5 comments:

themechams said...

Tell Audrey to watch the mail for a package from Las Vegas to put under that tree!!!!

Elizabeth said...

How LAME is this: our tree is only ONE FOOT taller than yours this year!!! Can you believe it!! I knew I couldn't trust mom and dad with this VERY important job of picking the tree!!! Once I heard it was only nine feet I said, "WHAT!! It probably only has three branches on it too huh??!!" Every year they shorter and thinner!! REDICULOUS!!! We went from 18 feet to a lousy old 9 footer!! "What other reason is there for having a two story ceiling if you only have a nine footer!!??", I asked. Neither had an answer for me!! They're officially on my Baughumbuger List!!
But I love your tree!! I love the pic with Little Miss and Justin both under there digging around!! :) Happy Holidays!!

Elizabeth said...

By the way, ... you need to change your clock on here. It says I posted that comment at 11:47 AM and I actually posted it at 12:49 AM.

Vip said...

Sure, tell everyone that your blog isn't as important as your husband. I am sure that everyone believes you. It was a fun night with minimal cussing, we are getting better with getting things put together.

ASRussell said...

I love the smell of freshly cut Christmas Trees! its so fun to see audrey help, she is such a little cutie!