I'm not usually a big fan of calendars, they take up space on my wall that could be filled by something prettier. However, these two are hilarious and have great design and even better, the first is only $5.00 and the second is free! They were too good not to share.



This hilarious calendar is from littlebrownpen's etsy shop. You just pay $5.00 to download the PDF and then can print as many as you want!
{via Cup of Joe}

and this calendar I just downloaded and printed this morning. It's from Mibo. You just sign up for their newsletter and then receive the free pdf for their Mibo 2009 Calendar. I think it's gorgeous.
{via Dan and Diana Hulme}
3 comments:
okay...those are hilarious!!! and what a great price!!! Thanks for sharing!
These are great! Thanks for the tip!! I am so doing both!!
he he... that post was from me...Laci!! he he...
Post a Comment