Earlier today when Justin was home for lunch he said that he saw that our subdivision was putting Christmas lights up at the entrance and suggested that we drive around and see what other lights we could find since Audrey is LOVING seeing Christmas lights. So after dinner we packed up and drove around and listened to Christmas music on the radio and when we were done stopped at Dairy Queen for peanut buster parfaits. Also his idea. Lovely. I told him I guessed I didn't need a Pottery Barn Dining Table, just nights like this topped off with ice cream.
1 comment:
oh fun! We still love doing that. In Vegas it is a a little strange to ride around in shorts with the windows down to look at lights, but hey, it is Vegas. really though it is supposed to cool off this week and I am thinking it will be winter now. That is how it goes here!
Becky, have you done your Christmas presents yet for friends/family? I have a great idea i think you will like....
Post a Comment