I am thankful for...
the basic necessities of life.
our home and our reliable car
enough food to feed my familyAs the economy has spiraled downward and we've watched lay-offs happen all over the United States and Boise, even at the Idaho Statesman, we've been so thankful that Justin still has his job. So thankful that we've been able to continue paying for the necessities that we take for granted everyday: housing, food, water, medicine, clothing, electricity etc.
And as the weather has gotten colder and we've been forced to stay inside more we've been especially thankful for our warm heated house, our comfortable soft beds to crawl into on cold nights and...

a living room with comfy couches, blankets and a cozy fire
so that my baby can be comfortable and fall asleep toasty warm
6 comments:
This is one of your best post ever. You do such a great job with this, but I don't have to tell you that. I love you.
I love when Emmy falls asleep on me still! Great things to be thankful for.
I wann move to your house, run it by Justin will ya? Ha ha
I love this post! So humble, and such a real trial for many Americans out there. Thanks for putting things into perspect, especially this time of year. -Angela
Lauren- Justin says it's fine you can have the bedroom upstairs. Bring your stuff and get over here!
I love the picture of you and Audrey cuddling...too precious!
Post a Comment