Because yesterday after we got back from the hills (pictures to come later) he asked me, "how long till dinner's ready?" and I said "about an hour." Then I watched him walk out to the garage and come back in with our first little tent we bought about 5 years ago and head outside. Of course I followed and he had it set up in the back yard in 5 minutes and he and Audrey and I hung out in it until the meat loaf was done. Audrey LOVED it. I mean, c'mon, how cool is that?
It is not being a great dad, it called A.D.D. I was bored and thought that Audrey needed to get outside and what better way to do that then setting up a tent. My point exactly. Thanks though it is nice of you.
2 comments:
It is not being a great dad, it called A.D.D. I was bored and thought that Audrey needed to get outside and what better way to do that then setting up a tent. My point exactly. Thanks though it is nice of you.
Awhh thats so cute! I wish we had a backyard and a tent!!! You guys always have such fun sunday activities.
Post a Comment