Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rugs on the Brain

I've been looking for great rugs lately- our house has lots of wood floors everywhere and it seems like I need at least 3 good rugs, one for the entry way, one for the living room and one for the dining room. After talking with Lyric for over an hour just about rugs one night last week it seems like that's all I think about- and the universe isn't helping. I just got an e-mail from Frontgate and the subject line reads "your finest rug ever" and the author of one of my favorite blogs just did two posts about rugs at Ikea and Pottery Barn. However, Justin informed me that my funds are limited so I've decided to try this project from Martha Stewart:

all the details can be found here:

I think it will be great for the dining room and since Audrey's using a fork now the wipe-ability is definately a good idea. Plus, then I can choose whichever pattern I want.
Hopefully that will get me by until Pottery Barn puts this one on sale

or this one

2 comments:

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Hello from Canada! I adore canvas rugs and apparently they will last 100+ years!

The VIPs said...

Hello! Who knew anyone from Canada would ever see my blog? Welcome!