.jpg)
Justin accidentally started his own blog. The original purpose was to just set up a blogger account so that he could leave comments on our family blog and a few BYU blogs and it just got out of control. Before the end of the day he had graphics, his own playlist and two posts! I've given him two rules:
#1. He must always make me sound beautiful, kind, creative, lovely, intelligent etc.
#2. He cannot reveal any of my secrets or say anything that will get me in trouble with anyone. Should be easy for him to comply right? We'll see.
So, this blog will remain our family blog with news and pictures of Audrey and my occasional lovely, intelligent, creative opinions. But if you'd like to hear about BYU Football, office hyjinks, and his side of various family experiences, head on over. As the amazing blogging trend-setter that I am, I am very proud of him.
1 comment:
You know I haven't been blogging very long but I think the title of this one might throw some people off. That might not be the best blogging tactic. I am going to try really hard to make you look sound good but you know how I am. You do a good job of being good all the time so I don't know what I would say anyway (does that work). I love you.
Post a Comment