Christine told me about these and thought that Audrey would love them and...she was right. So, in case you happened to notice that our blog is "haunted" by a few ghosts and a bat just know it's all for Audrey. She sits on my lap in front of the computer and tries to follow and touch them with her chubby little finger- so cute.
4 comments:
So, what I really need is your phone number. I feel like I have known you for 100 years.
Also, I really like dear old hubby tuckered out in the background of this photo.
Maybe next time you could leave me out of the post, Christine is just making fun of me. You gave me rules to make sure that you don't look bad but I can see that you don't have to live by those!
Hey, I like seeing my son laid out on the floor. So cute, Becky. I love the ghosts and the bat. Fun fun. Kiss Audrey for me.
Post a Comment